top of page
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR/LAYOUT DESIGNER
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Pottery Barn Teen | 2016 - 2017
- Responsible for layouts, styling & overall look of the catalog.
- Work with the editor & copywriters on re-writes & copy edits.
- Proof copy for correctness in style, SKUs, prices, & product information.
- Responsible for the production proofing process including copy consolidation, work flow & scheduling.
- Communicate changes to production artists.
- Review & mark-up color proofs to match samples & swatches.
- Attend press checks.
jmdesigns | 2009 - Present
- Owner & operator providing design for a variety of clients.
- Design & produce wedding suites, logos, packaging, catalogs, business cards, letterheads, Power Point
presentations, menus, billboards, invitations, flyers & in-store signage.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Pottery Barn Teen | 2014 - 2016
- Responsible for production of catalog spreads; placing images & flowing in copy.
- Perform image corrections & changes.
- Handle production changes & distribute proofs.
- Database Management: Maintain & organize copy and film in production database.
- Help prepare for film review & other executive presentations.
- Attend photo shoots. Assist with styling & planning.
Photograph & Frame | 2009 - 2014
- Help clients make creative choices regarding style of frames, colors & mats.
- Write schedules & provided leadership for all employees.
- Arrange in-store & windows displays with the aim of promoting goods in order to maximize sales.
- Create & design all in-store signage & work orders.
- Plan with coworkers & owner to reach monthly sales goals.
- Work as a buyer with vendors to select on-trend frame styles.
bottom of page